On Wednesdays we wear pink, so get in loser - we're going shopping

About a week ago my sister coloured her hair pink/lilac, and yesterday my mum coloured her hair pink.. Suddenly I was the only person in our household without pink hair, so naturally I also coloured mine! I used L'OREAL Préférence Pastell Hair: Soft Rosé directly on my hair (left it in 20 minutes), because that's what we had at home. Since my hair had a blue tone it turned more lilac.

Here's the outcome!


 Naturally I matched it with a pink and light pastel outfit, because it's Wednesday.
Spent most of my day in town, had lunch with a friend, took a fika and went shopping!
 Beret: eBay // Tights: Sandy's Shop // Earring: Handmade // Everything else: Taobao

Here's a closeup of my adorable tights from Sandy's Shop;
Pastel stars and unicorns? Yes please! Use code "cosmashanti" for a discount ☆

Here's my shopping loot for today!
Giving you a little hint about my current favourite fashion trends. ♡
White striped mesh top from H&M that I've been looking at for a while!
And an impulse buy, an adorable top from Monki.

Black and white braid keychain from Monki // Blush, earrings, eyeshadow and shimmer mist from H&M //
Pearl earclips from Glitter // Two necklaces from Ur&Penn

 Also bought this little guy because he was like 5 SEK;

That's all from this very pink Wednesday dolls. 

This entry was posted on 20141029 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “On Wednesdays we wear pink, so get in loser - we're going shopping”

  1. Therrs something wrong with photos... I really would like to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I think pastel suits you very much <3 <3 You're so cute!

    http://luniechan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind telling a little about how you do your make-up? It's really pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I think we have a lot in common! Would you mind if I add you to my "friends" gadget in my blog?<3


    xx

    youdiyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Years after and still inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete